Close Menu
Industry Movement

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    193% in 10 years: Australia’s No.1 growth market revealed

    August 21, 2026

    DEME, Jan De Nul install final caisson for world’s first artificial energy island

    August 21, 2026

    Aviation Business News

    August 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
    Industry Movement
    • Home
    • Real Estate
    • Current News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    Industry Movement
    Home»Entertainment»Meghan could return to acting once back in UK
    Entertainment

    Meghan could return to acting once back in UK

    adminBy adminAugust 21, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Meghan could return to acting once back in UK
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The Duchess of Sussex could make a return to acting after she moves back to the UK, according to reports.

    has been offered an acting role in the country

    <a href="https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/real-reason-for-meghan-and-harrys-return-to-the-uk/news-story/864e3ea0c09717d56f29859d9705ac05″ rel=”nofollow noopener” target=”_blank”>Australian outlet news.com.au first reported that one of the reasons behind Harry and Meghan’s decision to return to Britain was that the duchess had been offered a job in an upcoming project.

    No details of any role or project have been confirmed. The Sussexes are expected to arrive back in Britain before the end of August, with their children enrolled to start school in September.

    ‘Key part of the puzzle’

    Senior entertainment reporter Bronte Coy, who broke the story on news.com.au, reported that Meghan being offered a part in a “top secret” UK production had played a “significant” role in the family’s return.

    “This is such a key part of the puzzle,” she told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Friday.

    “I think when we all heard that news that Harry and Meghan were moving here, and within a matter of days, and the kids were enrolled in school, everyone was asking, what is Meghan going to be doing?”

    “I’m told it’s significant, and she’s very excited about it,” Coy said about Meghan’s latest project.

    Coy also suggested she thinks “we will find out relatively soon”.

    As an actress, Meghan was best known for her part in the US legal drama, Suits, in which she played lawyer, Rachel Zane, for seven seasons. Her last episode of Suits aired in 2018.

    The duchess put her acting career on hold after her marriage to Prince Harry. At the time, she told the BBC that she did not view quitting acting as giving anything up, but rather as “a new chapter”.

    She recently returned to acting for the first time in nearly a decade, with a cameo as herself in the upcoming comedy Close Personal Friends, which stars Lily Collins and Brie Larson.

    A return to acting could be lucrative for Meghan. The BBC understands that while based in the UK she also hopes to expand the global reach of her US-based lifestyle and cooking brand, As Ever.

    Prince Harry and Meghan plan to relocate from the US to a private, non-royal residence outside London, with their children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, enrolled to start at school in September.

    The decision follows a visit in July by Prince Harry, Meghan and their children to see King Charles III at his Highgrove home in Gloucestershire.

    It was the first time the King had seen his grandchildren in person in more than four years, and the couple’s first visit to the UK together since 2022.

    The BBC understands the King was unaware of the move before last weekend, but he welcomes the opportunity to see more of the Sussex family in a private and personal capacity.

    There are no current plans for either Prince Harry or Meghan to resume their roles as working royals.

    Questions have also been raised over whether the Sussexes will receive publicly funded security in Britain. Their UK protection was downgraded after they stopped being working royals in 2020 and moved to the US, where they have paid for their own protection.

    Ailsa Anderson, the late Queen’s press secretary, said she does not think there will be any plans to give the Duke and Duchess of Sussex official security, adding: “It’s a very costly business and they are not working members of the Royal Family.”

    She told BBC Breakfast that Prince Harry and Meghan’s return to the UK was “totally unexpected and fairly astonishing”.

    But Dai Davies, a former head of royal protection and divisional commander in the Metropolitan Police, said the system for deciding whether someone should receive such protection is “carefully measured”.

    Davies told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme that he suspects a review into the Sussexes’ security may take place if Prince Harry is to bring his family to the UK and “plans to remain here”.

    He said that official security is “enormously expensive, especially if you’re moving into a premises which is not security prepared”.

    On Friday, the duke is expected to find out more about how much he, and other high-profile complainants, will have to pay the Daily Mail publisher in costs over a failed legal battle.

    The group – which includes Sir Elton John, Baroness Doreen Lawrence and Elizabeth Hurley – sued Associated Newspapers Limited over claims of unlawful information gathering, but last month all their claims were dismissed.

    Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
    Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
    UK Royal Family

    acting could Meghan once return
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleJunction’s $36m Tonsley social housing hub opens
    Next Article Aviation Business News
    admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Entertainment

    Como mayor hit by electric bike and issues blanket ban in Italian city

    August 21, 2026
    Entertainment

    Drug Enforcement Agency joins probe into Hayden Panettiere’s death: Sources

    August 20, 2026
    Entertainment

    Podcaster Jake Shane Reveals His Dad Wrote Disney Movies You Grew Up On – Here’s The List

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Drug Enforcement Agency joins probe into Hayden Panettiere’s death: Sources

    August 20, 20261 Views

    193% in 10 years: Australia’s No.1 growth market revealed

    August 21, 20260 Views

    DEME, Jan De Nul install final caisson for world’s first artificial energy island

    August 21, 20260 Views
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    • WhatsApp
    • Twitter
    • Instagram

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest tech news from FooBar about tech, design and biz.

    Most Popular

    Aviation Business News

    August 21, 20260 Views

    Meghan could return to acting once back in UK

    August 21, 20260 Views

    Junction’s $36m Tonsley social housing hub opens

    August 21, 20260 Views
    Our Picks

    Akshaye Khanna stuns as Shukracharya in ‘Mahakali’ first look

    August 20, 2026

    Trump vows tougher economic measures on Iran and supporting countries

    August 20, 2026

    Jason Statham’s Mutiny accidentally streams on Prime Video before release

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer

    © 2026 industrymovement.com. All rights reserved. Designed by DD.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.