Close Menu
Industry Movement

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Junction’s $36m Tonsley social housing hub opens

    August 21, 2026

    Duplantis clears 6.21m, Karalis 6.16m in historic pole vault contest in Lausanne | REPORTS

    August 21, 2026

    Pakistan, Syria plot fresh course, propose joint business council

    August 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
    Industry Movement
    • Home
    • Real Estate
    • Current News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    Industry Movement
    Home»Current News»Prince Harry and Meghan will move back to the United Kingdom
    Current News

    Prince Harry and Meghan will move back to the United Kingdom

    adminBy adminAugust 20, 20261 Comment4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Prince Harry and Meghan will move back to the United Kingdom
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Prince Harry and his family to move back to U.K.
    02:26
    Get more newson
    Aug. 19, 2026, 6:41 PM EDT / Updated Aug. 20, 2026, 6:24 AM EDT

    Prince Harry and his family will leave the sunny shores of Southern California and return to the United Kingdom, a

    The Duke of Sussex, 41, and his wife, Meghan, 45, along with their two children, Archie, 7, and Lilibet, 5, have been living in Montecito, an affluent coastal enclave in Santa Barbara County.

    King Charles was informed of the move on Sunday, aas not discussed during the Sussexes’ visit in July, The Telegraph reported

    King Charles welcomes the opportunity to see more of the Sussex family in a private capacity, but maintains that they will remain private individuals and nonworking members of the royal family, the

    A spokesperson for the couple declined to comment on reasons for the move.

    The couple took refuge in the Golden State after stepping back from royal duties in 2020.

    The Telegraph and The Sunwere the first to report the move Wednesday evening.

    The reports said Archie and Lilibet have been enrolled in British schools to start in September, meaning the family will likely move within the next two weeks.

    Harry and Meghan, however, will not return to royal duties, nor will they live in a royal residence, opting for a more private life.

    It remains unclear what security — a point of great contention in the past between the prince and the royals — will look like.

    On the question of Harry and Meghan’s security arrangements, a U.K. Home Office spokesperson said, “It is our long-standing policy not to provide detailed information on those arrangements, as doing so could compromise their integrity and affect individuals’ security.”

    Meghan is expected to continue to run her lifestyle brand, As Ever, while living in the U.K.

    The move back across the pond comes on the heels of Harry’s contentious visit to the U.K. in July — where his offer to stay at Buckingham Palace was rescinded and he had to walk back initial plans to travel with his wife and children over security concerns.

    Prior to July,the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were last together in the U.K. in 2022, for the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.

    A royal family reunion may not be a smooth affair given Harry’s strained relationship with his father, King Charles, and elder brother, Prince William, for the past few years. Harry aired some of his grievances in his 2023 memoir “Spare” and has spoken publicly about tensions within the family.

    Last year, Harry met with his father, who is undergoing treatment for cancer, after he had claimed the monarch refused to speak with him.

    Despite the frosty relationship, Harry expressed a desire to reconcile with his family in May 2025, noting he did not “know how much longer my father has.”

    India McTaggart, a royal correspondent at The Telegraph, told NBC News that moving to the U.K. has been a longtime wish of Harry’s.

    “He’s made, you know, no secret of his intention to want to bring his children here to reunite them with the king, his father, and the Spencer side of the family, and just have a place where he can come to the U.K. without the circus of his arrival,” McTaggart said.

    She said that while Harry’s relationship with his brother, Prince William, remains fraught as they “haven’t spoken in years,” Harry has “started speaking to the king, his father, a lot more.”

    Moving back to the U.K. may also be an easier decision for the family given Harry’s charity work there.

    “A lot of his charities are based here, whether it’s Invictus or WellChild. And I think he feels closer to home here, obviously, because friends are here and I think it’s become so deeply complicated for him to go back and forth because of all the security concerns he had,” McTaggart said. “I just think he has sort of wanted to do this for a while, and it appears that Meghan is taking one for the team.”

    Harry Meghan move Prince will
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleAt Walmart, billions in tariff refunds soften the blow from slower sales growth
    Next Article Founder of collapsed Chinese property giant Evergrande sentenced to life in prison
    admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Current News

    Duplantis clears 6.21m, Karalis 6.16m in historic pole vault contest in Lausanne | REPORTS

    August 21, 2026
    Current News

    Another Jan De Nul’s dredger arrives for Anaklia project

    August 20, 2026
    Current News

    Dust devil caught on camera spinning up dirt in Green Cove Springs

    August 20, 2026
    View 1 Comment

    1 Comment

    1. Pingback: Drug Enforcement Agency joins probe into Hayden Panettiere’s death: Sources – Industry Movement

    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Drug Enforcement Agency joins probe into Hayden Panettiere’s death: Sources

    August 20, 20261 Views

    Junction’s $36m Tonsley social housing hub opens

    August 21, 20260 Views

    Duplantis clears 6.21m, Karalis 6.16m in historic pole vault contest in Lausanne | REPORTS

    August 21, 20260 Views
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    • WhatsApp
    • Twitter
    • Instagram

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest tech news from FooBar about tech, design and biz.

    Most Popular

    Pakistan, Syria plot fresh course, propose joint business council

    August 21, 20260 Views

    Como mayor hit by electric bike and issues blanket ban in Italian city

    August 21, 20260 Views

    Podcaster Jake Shane Reveals His Dad Wrote Disney Movies You Grew Up On – Here’s The List

    August 20, 20260 Views
    Our Picks

    Akshaye Khanna stuns as Shukracharya in ‘Mahakali’ first look

    August 20, 2026

    Trump vows tougher economic measures on Iran and supporting countries

    August 20, 2026

    Jason Statham’s Mutiny accidentally streams on Prime Video before release

    August 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Terms & Conditions
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer

    © 2026 industrymovement.com. All rights reserved. Designed by DD.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.